Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Convention Highlights Day 4, Friday




What a wonderful day, I learned so much for my creative side and the Business side of Stampin' Up! In the morning Shelli talked about gift giving. It gave me a ton of ideas for family, teacher and friends gifts. Several lucky Demonstrators received a special hand made gift from Shellie. They all got the new Adorned Charm necklace with a special custom artwork insert made and signed by Shellie.

They also showed us how to make gorgeous broaches with a few scarps of fabric, button and pin back. I have already have been turning out some with the Build a Flower Sizzix Die. I can't wait to show you how adorable they are!

In the afternoon I spent some time learning how to assemble the Sizzix, pop up tree and had fun making more build a bears.

For dinner Carol and I went to the Olive Garden and had an awesome dinner and bottle of wine. I am so much fun and am sad that tomorow is the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment