Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Convention Highlights Day 2, Wednesday




Today was "check in" day! We got our cool NEW tote bag with a ton of cool surprises inside. Everyone received four stamp sets and a matching wheel out of the new Idea Book and Catalog. I also got to do a little shopping in the "Memento Mall." I purchased my convention charm and a few little surprises for my hostess.

Carol and I rented a car and drove to Stampin' Up! headquarters in Riverton, Utah. We got to see the Creative Room, Legacy Room, and the most exciting part was watching the pick line! The pick line is where all the items are kept ready for your Stampin' Up order box to pass though and get your item. All the items are hand picked and lovingly placed into your box and shipped to your homes. The room was sooooo Large I could not see to the other end of the warehouse. On our way back from Stampin' Up! we got a flat tire. I must say we had a speedy man come and fix the flat on the car so we could get back to the SU! convention just in time for our afternoon training meetings.

In the evening Carol and I went to the Radisson for a Splitcoast Stampers Dinner. It was very nice to spend the night swaping and visiting with our new friends! See our cute new shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment