Sunday, July 3, 2011

Convention is almost here


7 day countdown until I am off to Convention. I am excited for a fun week of stamping with old and new friends. We have been working hard on swaps for the past two weeks. I hope to wrap it up by Thursday. But I have a feeling I will still be working on them on the plane ride. Here is a sneak peak at one of my swaps. It is a shoe box swap. You ask what a shoe box swap is, because who really wants an old shoe box? Well I prepare everything to make a fun project, (design, measure, and cut paper) I take all the supplies with me to finish the card. We sit around tables and pass around out boxes and create each others masterpieces. So here is one of mine...
I used the new Stampin' Up! Pennant Parade set and coordinating punch and Designer Series Paper. The colors are, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi. I also got out the Big Shot and rolled out a couple cute milk cartons to fit in the holder.

To make the holder cut a 5 1/5 X 8" piece of cardstock. Score at 1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4 on the 5 1/2 side and score 1" on each side of the 8 sides

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment