Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can you guess the color?


Craft room overhaul... I am keeping myself occupied until the new Idea Book and Catalog arrives. I am painting the office. The base color is Very Vanni la, yes I took the Card Stock to the paint store and and had them "match" it. Now I am going to select an accent color from the new "In Colors." Here is a sneak peek of the new "in Colors" (the first six colors listed) and an AWESOME color combo guide to all current and retried SU! colors. If you can guess the color I am going to pick, the next time you stop in you can pick a little something out of the prize basket.

Now on to the new catalog, SU! has asked us not to post any tidbits about the new items in the catalog so I am going to obey, but if you happen to swing by and want to take a peek at my copy you can. I PRAY I am going to be receiving the catalog by the weekend. I get excited and my heart races when I hear the squeaky breaks of the UPS man (My man in Close to Cocoa). If you would like me to reserve you a copy of the 2009 - 2010 Idea Book and Catalog I will. You can get it for FREE if you agree to host a workshop by the end of catalog cycle. Or you can purchase one for $5... Email me so I can ensure I have enough copies on hand by July 1st. Don't forget to get the stamps you want off the Last Chance list and also some of the accessories are on sale up to 50% off WHILE SUPPLIES LAST... So hurry and do your shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment